EndNote is software tool for creating bibliographies and managing references.
EndNote Web is a web-based version of EndNote available to NMCSD staff as part of the library subscription to Web of Science database.
To create an EndNote Web account:
1. Click the Web of Science link (You can also find it under "Quick Links" on the NMCSD library homepage)
2. On the Web of Science page, look for the "SIGN IN" link in the upper right of the screen.
3. Choose "Register" from the drop down menu and follow the prompts and create a username and password. (Enter your email address, get a code, copy the code into the registration page, click submit changes, then close to return to the Web of Science page)
4. Click the "EndNote" link at the top of the screen.
5. Sign in with the username and password you just created, then read and accept the license agreement.
6. Follow separete instructions on how to install Write While You Cite Plug-in for Word on your work computer (Please click HERE for instructions)
After you have registered and received a username and password, you can navigate to End Note directly: http://www.myendnoteweb.com
Note: Most of research databases NMCSD Library subscribes to allow you to export citations into EndNote Web.
Consider signing up for online class or view tutorials on how to use EndNote Web.
Documentation and tutorials:
Follow us on Twitter @nmcsdlibrary
Monday-Friday: 7:30am - 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Closed Federal Holidays
After Hours Access
NMCSD staff with hospital badges (vice CACs) are allowed after-hours access to the Library for mission-related purposes. NMCSD staff who regularly need after-hours entry may apply in the Library for a keyless access card.
To request articles, literature searches, or any other requests, please email