If you need assistance with conducting literature review(s) or searching various biomedical databases, please contact the Library by emailing email@example.com . A Medical Reference Librarian is available to assist you with your research.
Please provide your personal details and information on the following aspects as outlined below:
Type of search
Please indicate in your email:
Search Topic / keywords
Other points to note
EndNote is software tool for creating bibliographies and managing references.
EndNote Web is a web-based version of EndNote available to NMCSD staff as part of the library subscription to Web of Science database.
To create an EndNote Web account:
1. Click the Web of Science link (You can also find it under "Quick Links" on the NMCSD library homepage)
2. On the Web of Science page, look for the "SIGN IN" link in the upper right of the screen.
3. Choose "Register" from the drop down menu and follow the prompts and create a username and password. (Enter your email address, get a code, copy the code into the registration page, click submit changes, then close to return to the Web of Science page)
4. Click the "EndNote" link at the top of the screen.
5. Sign in with the username and password you just created, then read and accept the license agreement.
6. Follow separate instructions on how to install Write While You Cite Plug-in for Word on your work computer (Please click HERE for instructions)
After you have registered and received a username and password, you can navigate to End Note directly: http://www.myendnoteweb.com
Note: Most of research databases NMCSD Library subscribes to allow you to export citations into EndNote Web.
Consider signing up for online class or view tutorials on how to use EndNote Web.
Documentation and tutorials:
Disclaimer: The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense of the linked web sites, or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites,the United States Department of Defense does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. All links are provided consistent with the mission of the NMCSD Library Services.